Black ops logo (set 04)

Written By andrea gantz on Thursday 18 October 2012 | 17:40

Black Ops is a first-person shooter with stealth and tactical play aspect that puts players in the role of a shadow soldier fighting in a variety of historically representative fictional Black Ops missions of the Cold War era. Created with the input of actual Black Ops soldiers from the time, the game mixes traditional Call of Duty tactical shooter gameplay with new gameplay options designed to expand the players' experience. Additional features include extensive multiplayer options, along with new vehicles and explosive new weapons.
black ops logo


black ops logo


black ops logo


black ops logo


black ops logo


black ops logo


black ops logo

Black Ops Dsi game... Well I wasn't happy after that. I had to reinstall my whole pc and lost all my family photos. Well after I got everything running I hit the jackpot and found the answer to all my Ds gaming needs. The site that not only offers Call of Duty: Black Ops Dsi game they offered so much more. So after I signed up I downloaded the Dsi game is Call of Duty: Black Ops to my Ds console.

Popular Posts